Saturday, April 04, 2009

What are you doing?


I am co-teaching a class with Matt Stuczynski on Twitter to students for the Student Alliance T.E.L.L. day (Teach Experience Learn Live). I would like to see IGSS students next school year learn how to create a personal learning network via Twitter. Twitter is a social media for staying connected in real-time. It can be done from a computer or mobile phone. Take a look at 100 tools that can help twittering teachers make the most out of this helpful microblogging tool.

2 comments:

Charles said...

The New Trier Parents' Assn. has a related upcoming program: Social Networking: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly, on April 29 - 7 - 9 pm in Cornog Auditorium (Northfield). I'd love to collaboration on using Twitter, SMS, etc., to take questions live.

Judy Gressel said...

Charles,
I will be attending the New Trier Film Festival but could be twittering from the Festival so that folks could visualize how it works.

Are you a NT parent? Contact me through my email and we can brainstorm.