Friday, January 07, 2011

2010 Mashable Awards

The votes are in for the 4th annual Mashable Awardshighlighting the very best of tech and the web.  This is a good time to re-think some of the tools I use regularly such as Tweetdeck.
Some that caught my eye:

Best Social Media Management Tool: Hootsuite (how can I resist experimenting with that?)  Many of the people I follow send their tweets from this platform which manages five networks for free simultaneously. 


Best Music Discovery Service: Fizy


Best New Gadget: iPad -- hard to believe it's less than a year old!


Best Mobile Game: “Angry Birds


Best Mobile Platform: Android (now the top selling smart phone--who knew I was this hip?)


Do read all the way to the bottom of these impressive winners because just to read the corporate sponsorship of Mashable is fun in itself!

No comments: